$50.00 – $279.00
After coming off of a stellar winter run and hitting 16 of 23 total races including 3 strong triple-digit trifectas, 2 four-digit superfectas, and 7 exactas all paying over $85, it’s now time to move on and prepare ourselves for the “Run For The Roses”. The cold weather has subsided and the fresh smell of spring is filling the air as the barns start showing what they’ve been hiding all winter, prepping for their runs to see just who is the top horse, owner, trainer, and jockey of the 2019 year. Join me in my quest to be the top handicapper along with having the top respected clients in the business this year!
Here’s What You Get With Your Trial
- Crystal Ball Horse of the Day Every Racing Day
- The horse I personally am stepping in on based on my “second Sight”, handicapping expertise and reports from clockers, trackmen, and sources.
- My Super Exotic Package of Exactas and Trifectas
- At least 5 sizzling hot exactas and 3 trifectas weekly!!!
- All Saturday Featured Stakes Races
- The winner, exacta, trifecta, and sometimes even a superfecta!!!
- High-Priced Horses with NO CHALK Selections
- When the situation is right, no selection should ever be less than 3-1!!!
CLICK ON “CHOOSE AN OPTION” BELOW TO PICK A 1 WEEK, 1 MONTH, OR TRIPLE CROWN TRIAL!!!
I will answer these 10 questions daily for you when you call. They happen to be the toughest in horse racing…
- How fast is our horse, really, compared to it’s competition?
- Is our horse truly a sprinter or a stretch runner?
- What is our horse’s true condition for this race?
- Is our horse entered at the right distance for it’s conditioning?
- Are the track and surface conditions suitable for our horse?
- Is our horse racing against company they can beat?
- Does our horse have a true edge in the condition book?
- Do recent outings point to this race as the payoff for our horse?
- Has the payoff strategy been well concealed for our horse?
- Is our horse paying a price worthy of our time and investment?
Being based in the Mid-Atlantic region, I have forged strong ties to other track professionals nationwide who share their information and their handicapping angles with me. The result is that there is not a course in the US that I don’t know like the back of my hand!!!
While we haven’t officially met, I thought I’d formally introduce myself. My name is Jeff “The Oracle” Horton and like you, I’m a dedicated and unabating horse racing enthusiast. I literally started out of the basement (my mother’s that is). Being a natural-born numbers guy and an avid sports enthusiast, I started my climb in the sports industry at a young age. At 12 years old, I began winning parlay cards and generating “signers” for those of age. It became a past-time when I wasn’t in school and in the early 90’s, quietly and behind the scenes, I began making a name for myself as one of the top numbers guys in the region and building a reputation as the “go-to” guy for big price horses. Through my Real Estate deals and endeavors, I met the necessary horse racing connections to elevate my presence in the industry and forge the strong ties that have made me sighted by many as “in the know” and to run in “inner circles”.
My compilation of contacts and connections has continually grown and I have elevated my prowess for numbers to add to the arsenal. However, in 2007, it came to an abrupt halt as I was marked as a “Mechanic” in Vegas due to my ability to continually have success with my personally developed system. This sparked a renewed sense of urgency to re-engage the family life and a 4-year sabbatical ensued. In 2012, my rise back to the top began again. While maintaining my contacts and making sure to take care of my most important players, I did enough to get by, but the calls kept coming. The ones that fell behind were slowly but surely losing what they had built with me and that’s what sparked my return. It’s the genuine desire to help others that allowed me to achieve my greatest heights in my career and ultimately that which brought me back. It hit the hardest when one of my older, retired players said “kid, no one seems to see the future quite like you when it comes to picking winners!….you must be some kind of Oracle”. It was at that moment, the nickname was born. I then decided to re-engage and reconnect with everyone from the ground up and I’m now in a position to once again claim top honors amongst my peers and for my players. However, this time there’s one small difference. This time, I’m inviting you on my journey. No fancy gimmicks, no sly catch phrases, just pure, simple, straightforward business. You see, WHEN YOU MAKE SOMEONE RICH, WORD SPREADS! That’s how I did it before, and that’s how it will be again.
This past winter, I started opening the gates to some of my “old-timers” and wouldn’t you know it, the wheel started turning again. I made a few really nice hits that I’ll share such as:
- Aqueduct 1/5 – Race 4 #1 Turn and Bern – PD $12.80 7.70 5.20
- Gulfstream Park 1/17 – Race 7 #1 Yes I Am Free – PD $20.80 8.40 5.60
- Gulfstream Park 1/20 – Race 8 #9 Gray Owl – PD $17.20 9.00 5.00 – Keyed our $208 Exacta and $530 Trifecta
- Gulfstream Park 1/24 – Race 8 #4 J Zar – PD $12.20 6.60 3.80
- Gulfstream Park 2/16 – Race 2 #6 Tomater Gator – PD $30.00 8.40 3.60
- Oaklawn Park 2/28 – Race 6 #1 Orbelina – PD $45.60 15.40 6.60 – Keyed our $140 Exacta and $266 Trifecta
Since then, I’ve started my 2019 Prep Race season with some big winners and would like to have you as part of my continued success this year. As a tune up to reassure myself of my capabilities, I’ve spent the last 3 months warming up with these Preps to get the Triple Crown dialed in and have these notable races also under my belt:
- Oaklawn Park 1/25 – Smarty Jones -Race 8 #8 Gray Attempt – PD $6.40 4.20 3.40
- Gulfstream Park 2/2 – Holy Bull – Race 11 #5 Harvey Wallbanger – PD $61.20 20.00 7.00 – Keyed our $1101 Exacta and $3086 Trifecta
- Gulfstream Park 3/2 – Fountain Of Youth – Race 13 #1 Code of Honor – PD $21.00 8.60 5.40
- Aqueduct 3/9 – Gotham Stakes -Race 10 #5 Haikal – PD $10.80 4.90 2.90
- Oaklawn Park 3/16 – Rebel DIV 2 – Race 10 #6 Omaha Beach– PD $10.80 3.80 3.20
- Gulfstream Park 3/30 – Florida Derby – Race 14 #7 Maximum Security – PD $11.60 7.40 5.40 – Keyed our $27 Exacta and $553 Trifecta
- Aqueduct 4/6 – Wood Memorial – Race 2 #2 Tacitus – PD $7.20 4.70 3.00
- Oaklawn Park 4/13 – Arkansas Derby – Race 11 #3 Omaha Beach – PD $5.40 3.00 2.80
As you can see, I’m well on my way back to the dominance I once achieved as the best horse handicapper in the country. With a few more weeks under my belt, 2019 will be the start of one of the greatest all-time seasons I’ve ever manifested.
Triple Crown Horses To Watch:
One of the main things that my clients used to like was when I teased ‘em with my watch list. Every once in a while I’d give them a few of the upcoming horses that I had my eye on. Whether or not they were shipping into a new track location or just getting primed and into top condition for their next race, they knew that when I had my eye on one, they should too. Just for ol’ time sake, here are a few up and coming Triple Crown potentials for you:
- Game Winner, who will be Gary and Mary West’s 4th Derby starter and 1st since 2005, was undefeated as a 2 year old. Since then, he has only lost by a nose and a half-length, yet everyone seems to be turning their noses in other directions like to Omaha Beach and Roadster. Baffert and Rosario won’t be too quick to pull the trigger on him going 1 1/4 and keep in mind that Rosario is one of the best fishers in the game. Just have a feeling that Game Winner will be on top of his game and so will arguably the best connections in the race. Not sure what kind of closing price you’ll get out of him but either way, he’ll be flying down the stretch.
- Code of honor has been inconsistent as a 3 year old but last fall, Shug and Johnny V though he was the one to beat in the Derby this year. He comes out of a long and well distinguished line of pedigree including the European superstar Frankel and is also a closer type. Will Farish, out of the prominent Land’s End Farm, usually doesn’t put a horse where it doesn’t belong and after getting the nod from Shug (finally hit in 2013 with Orb after 7 attempts) and Johnny V (Hall of Famer with 21 Derby starts), it’s hard to deny that this hard running colt who bounced back nicely to win the Fountain of Youth Stakes will regress.
- Improbable, out of one of my all-time go to barns (and one of the winning-est) of WinStar, China Horse, and Starlight, comes from AP Indy, Baffert, and Ortiz. Need I say more? Yeah, I know, Game Winner is his stable mate but I just can’t help falling for all this experience. Baffert said that he didn’t do him justice with the blinkers on for the Arkansas Derby and he’s taking them off and by adding Ortiz (current Eclipse Award winner) whose is riding in his best form of his career, the connections are all coming together. Improbable might be our best chance for an overlay price as he’ll get overlooked at the windows due to his 2 race losing streak but make no mistake about it, this group of owners know what they are doing and but Baffert in charge to ensure success. BTW, did I mention he added Ortiz?