$50.00 – $399.99
After coming off of a stellar fall and winter run and hitting 16 of 23 total races including 3 strong triple-digit trifectas, 2 four-digit superfecta, and 7 exactas all paying over $85, it’s now time to move on and prepare ourselves for the “Run For The Roses”. The cold weather will subside soon and the fresh smell of spring will fill the air as the barns start showing what they’ve been hiding all winter, prepping for their runs to see just who is the top horse, owner, trainer, and jockey of the 2017 year. Join me in my quest to be the top handicapper along with having the top respected clients in the business this year!
Here’s What You Get With Your Trial
- Crystal Ball Horse of the Day Every Racing Day
- The horse I personally am stepping in on based on my “second Sight”, handicapping expertise and reports from clockers, trackmen, and sources.
- My Super Exotic Package of Exactas and Trifectas
- At least 5 sizzling hot exactas and 3 trifectas weekly!!!
- All Saturday Featured Stakes Races
- The winner, exacta, trifecta, and sometimes even a superfecta!!!
- High-Priced Horses with NO CHALK Selections
- When the situation is right, no selection should ever be less than 3-1!!!
CLICK ON “CHOOSE AN OPTION” BELOW TO PICK A 1 WEEK, 1 MONTH, OR TRIPLE CROWN TRIAL!!!
I will answer these 10 questions daily for you when you call. They happen to be the toughest in horse racing…
- How fast is our horse, really, compared to it’s competition?
- Is our horse truly a sprinter or a stretch runner?
- What is our horse’s true condition for this race?
- Is our horse entered at the right distance for it’s conditioning?
- Are the track and surface conditions suitable for our horse?
- Is our horse racing against company they can beat?
- Does our horse have a true edge in the condition book?
- Do recent outings point to this race as the payoff for our horse?
- Has the payoff strategy been well concealed for our horse?
- Is our horse paying a price worthy of our time and investment?
Being based in the Mid-Atlantic region, I have forged strong ties to other track professionals nationwide who share their information and their handicapping angles with me. The result is that there is not a course in the US that I don’t know like the back of my hand!!!
While we haven’t officially met, I thought I’d formally introduce myself. My name is Jeff “The Oracle” Horton and like you, I’m a dedicated and unabating horse racing enthusiast. I literally started out of the basement (my mother’s that is). Being a natural-born numbers guy and an avid sports enthusiast, I started my climb in the sports industry at a young age. At 12 years old, I began winning parlay cards and generating “signers” for those of age. It became a past-time when I wasn’t in school and in the early 90’s, quietly and behind the scenes, I began making a name for myself as one of the top numbers guys in the region and building a reputation as the “go-to” guy for big price horses. Through my Real Estate deals and endeavors, I met the necessary horse racing connections to elevate my presence in the industry and forge the strong ties that have made me sighted by many as “in the know” and to run in “inner circles”.
My compilation of contacts and connections has continually grown and I have elevated my prowess for numbers to add to the arsenal. However, in 2007, it came to an abrupt halt as I was marked as a “Mechanic” in Vegas due to my ability to continually have success with my personally developed system. This sparked a renewed sense of urgency to re-engage the family life and a 4-year sabbatical ensued. In 2012, my rise back to the top began again. While maintaining my contacts and making sure to take care of my most important players, I did enough to get by, but the calls kept coming. The ones that fell behind were slowly but surely losing what they had built with me and that’s what sparked my return. It’s the genuine desire to help others that allowed me to achieve my greatest heights in my career and ultimately that which brought me back. It hit the hardest when one of my older, retired players said “kid, no one seems to see the future quite like you when it comes to picking winners!….you must be some kind of Oracle”. It was at that moment, the nickname was born. I then decided to re-engage and reconnect with everyone from the ground up and I’m now in a position to once again claim top honors amongst my peers and for my players. However, this time there’s one small difference. This time, I’m inviting you on my journey. No fancy gimmicks, no sly catch phrases, just pure, simple, straightforward business. You see, WHEN YOU MAKE SOMEONE RICH, WORD SPREADS! That’s how I did it before, and that’s how it will be again.
This past summer, I tested my connections and started opening the gates to some of my “old-timers” and wouldn’t you know it, the wheel started turning again. I made a few really nice hits that I’ll share such as:
- Saratoga 7/22 (opening day) – Race 2 #1 Bliss To You – PD $19.60 7.70 3.10
- Saratoga 7/27 – Race 2 #1 Fear That – PD $26.60 10.80 4.40 – Keyed our $134 Exacta and $374 Trifecta
- Saratoga 8/20 – Race 6 #11 Oscar Performance – PD $14.00 6.20 4.00 – Keyed our $1129 Tri and $8450 Super
- Del Mar 8/6 – Race 9 #1 Free Rose – PD $59.80 23.00 11.60
- Del Mar 8/19 – Race 3 #1 French Alps – PD $17.40 9.00 5.40 – Keyed our $167 Exacta and $335 Trifecta
- Del Mar 9/3 – Race 5 #1 Lake Time – PD $30.40 10.20 6.60 – Keyed our $432 Exacta and $2708 Super
I’m starting my 2017 comeback with the Gulfstream meet over the holidays and would like to have you as part of it. As a tune up to reassure myself of my capabilities, I’ve spent the last 2 months warming up with Gulfstream Park West and have these notable races also under my belt:
- Gulfstream Park West 10/8 – Race 1 #1 Horse Spotter Carl – PD $41.60 13.20 4.80
- Gulfstream Park West 10/26 – Race 6 #3 South – PD $15.40 7.60 6.00 – Keyed our $281 Trifecta
- Gulfstream Park West 11/12 – Race 8 #7 First Step – PD $18.60 8.80 6.00 – Keyed our $146 Exacta and $328 Trifecta
- Gulfstream Park West 11/26 – Race 10 #2 Totally Evil – PD $15.20 6.80 5.60
- Gulfstream Park 12/14 – Race 5#7 Mr. McFrosty – PD $77.20 25.00 10.40
- Gulfstream Park 12/30 – Race 6 #3 Scheme – PD $56.00 27.40 15.80 – Keyed our $558 Exacta and $1567 Trifecta – all became Keenland Sales Graduates as well.
- Gulfstream Park 1/7 – Race 9 #7 Bellavais – PD $10.60 6.20 4.80
- Aqueduct 1/12 – Race 2 #3 Onecats Chance – PD $11.20 5.70 3.60 – Keyed our $225 Exacta and $780 Trifecta – We got a little lucky as we threw out the favorite and keyed the 3 on top with all in both plays. Saved a little money in a short field and got rewarded with a 54-1 running 2nd !!!
As you can see, I’m well on my way back to the dominance I once achieved as the best horse handicapper in the country. With a few more weeks under my belt, the 2017 season will be the start of one of the greatest all-time seasons I’ve ever manifested.
Triple Crown Horses To Watch:
One of the main things that my clients used to like was when I teased ‘em with my watch list. Every once in a while I’d give them a few of the upcoming horses that I had my eye on. Whether or not they were shipping into a new track location or just getting primed and into top condition for their next race, they knew that when I had my eye on one, they should too. Just for ol’ time sake, here are a few up and coming Triple Crown potentials for you:
- John Oxley’s horse, Classis Empire, has won 4 of 5 and the only loss came due to a wheeled start and unseating the rider. Oxley won 2 out of the 3 Triple Crown races in 2001 with Monarchos so he knows what it takes to win. Most likely to be the odds-on favorite with Mont Saint Legame shipping and unproven in the US, I’ll see what vale Empire has in what could be a potentially big field.
- Practical Joke is looking pretty live early for the Klaravich and Lawrence partnership. Ranked in the top 15 in earnings and top 51 in wins over the last 4 years, this combo is used to producing winners. With some Breeder’s Cup wins over the last few years, they look to break into the Big Boy ranks with a solid entry that’s moderately placed with only 14 points as of this writing. With his only loss to Empire after shipping across the country only to get banged around at the start, he recovered to grab 3rd. With the deadly combo of Chad Brown and Joel Rosario, there could be some real potential value in this horse!
- An interesting horse to watch develop will be Wild Shot. While he’s lightly raced and there’s some speculation of his class, his owners have been there, done that under the radar for a really long time. The Calumet Farm put out Alydar in ’78 and Oxbow in 2013 and is currently ranked #5 out of 4026 owners in 2017. Yeah, they’re hot and know how to get the job done. Employing the services of George Arnold who’s been around since the ‘70s and Corey Lanerie since the ‘90s (recent 2nd in the Preakness last year w/Cherry Wine), this horse has an old-school feel with a jockey/trainer combo that’s hot right now as well. Wild Shot is a “hometown favorite” out of Churchill Downs and is one to watch in the Derby Preps coming soon!