- Tuesday – Tuesday Night Double Header
- Wednesday – To sweep or not to sweep
- Thursday – 4th of July FIREWORKS!
- Friday – The Oracle’s MLB LOCK OF THE YEAR
- Saturday – A 2-team parlay to sweeten the pot
- Sunday – One last play to finish in style!
2019 MLB Lock Of The Year!!!!
After 30 years in the business and a record of 28-2 on my MLB Lock Of The Year plays…This Underdog will define the meaning of LOCK!!!
IT DOESN’T GET BIGGER THAN THIS…the rotations are set, bullpens accounted for, and starting rosters in check!
I’ve put my nose to the grindstone and waited until the perfect time for everything to align before putingt a label this big on a game. I CAN’T WAIT! I’ve watched the differences in both coaching and playing styles, know the personnel match-ups, injuries, and pitching depth charts on both sides. This Friday on the 5th of July, the 2 teams collide to force me to once again put my reputation on the line!
My 2019 MAGUS CLUB record through the first 13 weeks of the MLB season is…
My MLB LOCK OF THE YEAR is the pinnacle of these and all of my plays.
All MLB Weekly Magus Club results for the 2019 season to date (ALWAYS list pitchers!!!)
- Week 1 Magus Club MLB Results – 6-2
- Week 2 Magus Club MLB Results – 8-3
- Week 3 Magus Club MLB Results – 7-2
- Week 4 Magus Club MLB Results – 6-4
- Week 5 Magus Club MLB Results – 8-1
- Week 6 Magus Club MLB Results – 5-2
- Week 7 Magus Club MLB Results – 4-4
- Week 8 Magus Club MLB Results – 6-2
- Week 9 Magus Club MLB Results – 5-4
- Week 10 Magus Club MLB Results – 8-2
- Week 11 Magus Club MLB Results – 7-3
- Week 12 Magus Club MLB Results – 6-1
- Week 13 Magus Club MLB Results – 8-3
MLB Lock Of The Year Results (last 10 years, ALWAYS list pitchers) 10-0!
- June 24th, 2009 – San Fran (R Johnson) (+120) over Oakland (G Gonzales) – W – 6-3
- July 9th, 2010 – Florida (R Nolasco) (+145) over Arizona (D Haren) – W – 3-2
- July 20th, 2011 – San Diego (A Harang) (+160) over Florida (R Nolasco) – W – 14-3
- June 14th, 2012 – Philly (J Blanton) (+130) over Minnesota (S Diamond) – W – 6-1
- June 27th, 2013 – LA Angels (J Weaver) (+150) over Detroit (D Fister) – W – 3-1
- July 10th, 2014 – Philly (D Buchanan) (+230) over Milwaukee (M Garza) – W – 9-1
- July 23rd, 2015 – Miami (T Koehler) (+145) over San Diego (T Ross) – W – 4-0
- June 22nd, 2016 – St Louis (M Wacha) (+250) over Cubs (J Arrieta) – W – 7-2
- July 12th, 2018 – Minnesota (K Gibson) (+140) over Tampa Bay (B Snell) – W – 5-1
HERE’S WHAT YOUR WEEK WILL INCLUDE!!!
Whether you’ve started your season a little slow or have come out throwing like the Dodgers pitching staff, you don’t want to miss this week!!!
- Tuesday – Tuesday Night Double Header – In keeping up with my previous week’s system, a full slate means 2 solid opportunities to cash
- Wednesday – To sweep or not to sweep will be the theme of the teams I’m eyeing up for their last game of the series
- Thursday – 4th of July FIREWORKS! – The change of series means travel, adjustments, and most of the time trouble for those not prepared…I’ll spot up 3 of the best situations for us to build our bankroll for Friday’s big play!
- Friday – The Oracle’s MLB LOCK OF THE YEAR — 28-2 the last 30 Years!!! – Need I say more?
- Saturday – I’ll key in on 2 strong plays to limit our risk and max our reward for the week as we count our money and look to add a 2-team parlay to the mix
- Sunday – One last play to finish your weekend going out in style! Whether yo want to take it easy or take a shot, we’ll wrap it up with one last winner
THAT’S 10 PLAYS INCLUDING THE MLB LOCK OF THE YEAR FOR ONLY $99
SOME MAY CALL IT MAGICK…
I CALL IT WINNING.
If my MLB LOCK OF THE YEAR doesn’t win, you’ll get a month of my esteemed 25K/yr Magus Club ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
My lifetime numbers in Football: NCAA (64.76%), NFL (68.25%), Horse racing (monthly avg. ROI of 812%), MLB (64.43%) **unless system is used**, NBA (61.05%). My Private Plays are as follows: NCAA Football (78.70%), NFL (77.42%), NBA (72.15%). It’s inevitable that at this point, everyone will question the numbers. I’m prepared for it and that’s why I’m offering you the chance to decide for yourself. There are a number of other services out there available to you, but I’m convinced that you will not waiver in your decision to work conjointly with me for the duration of the season once you’re involved.
SIGN UP ONLINE NOW AT